Obesity can affect the health of a person in the following ways:
- It increases the Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factor, like High Blood Pressure and Stroke.
- It increases the chances of Diabetes.
- Sleep Disorder, because of the irregular breathing pattern.
- It could cause Hypoxia (Oxygen deficiency in the tissues), which could result in the damaged or dead tissues.
- It could cause Arthritis, in which body parts become swollen and reddened, specially around the joints, resulting in the severe pain.
Thanks & Wish you a healthy slim life.