To be sincere, being confident isn't all about speaking up or standing up in time of danger, it requires more than that. To be confident, one ought to have much knowledge about what he or she is standing up for or to, this knowledge alone gives him or her boldness to speak freely with no fear of alterations. So here are some qualities I expect from a confident person.
1.He or she should be bold enough to speak or act even when the outcome is unclear , that's because he holds good amount of knowledge on the subject in question.
2.He or she should be able to stand alone for what he or she believes even when others stay away out of fear.
3.He or she should be able to solve situations arising as well as lead people as a successful leader.
4.Finally , a confidence person should be active, accept rejection, experience fear but take action anyway and act just when the time is right
Self confidence is the first and most important parameter to check the confidence level of a confident person. Confident person should be simple, smarter and ready to meet any challenge. He should be dedicated and self directed person who understand about his surroundings and issues.
Don't overcomplicate. You need something? Fantastic! Make an arrangement to make it yours. Watch out for the prize and don't get occupied by different people groups commotion or by your very own capacity to over-think.
2. Concentrate on what you need. Sure individuals remember a positive vision of things to come. They anticipate that beneficial things will happen to them, and thus they do, as desire is a ground-breaking power.
3. Go about as though it's as of now yours. Individuals who are confident enable their dialect and activities to be in accordance with their result. This moves trust in others.
4. Use words with aim. Consider the distinction with two individuals examining their new blog. One could be, "Indeed, I am a blogger. You like vintage handbags as well? Wonderful! We should associate — look at the new pictures I posted at..." versus "All things considered, I am endeavoring to blog however don't know I am doing it right (apprehensive giggle)." Who do you think gets the most perspectives and offers?
5. Tune in however don't pay notice to others' feelings. Other individuals are benevolent and at times decide in favor of alert. Sure individuals tune in to other individuals yet don't give their distinction of viewpoint take them a risk to off track. It's yourlife!
6. Commit time to what matters.Confident individuals are glad to state no to things to set aside a few minutes and vitality for their needs. Interestingly enough, individuals treat them with more regard therefore.
Confident people are usually calm..
Confident people are usually a good listener..
Confident people are known to be able to speak thoughtfully and slowly...
Confident people hardly feel excited, feel frustrated or feel irritated during a conversation....
Confident people reason deeply
Confident people often don’t mind to be proven wrong
Confident people actually know when to say “no”