There are a couple of ways ou could lighten your hair, I'll tell you about the best ones I know of:
- Chamomile - Cook a cup or two of chamomile and let it cool for at least half an hour. Then just apply it on your hair and chill out in the sun for the next 20 to 30 minutes until your hair gets completely dry.
- Baking soda - Fill a cup with water and throw in a coupleof heaping teaspons of baking soda. Mix well, until the baking soda is completely dissolved. Apply to your hair and let it dry out in the sun. Wash your hair with warm water afterwards. The baking soda will help your hair get rid of the chemical build up and it will lighten your hair. Not as much as other methods though.
- Salt - Combine a tablespoon of sea salt with about a ½ cup of warm water. Mix until dissolved. Apply it to your hair, and leave it on for about 30 minutes. Rinse in warm water and repeat once a week.
- Cinnamon - Mix a tespoon of cinnamon powder with your favourite conditioner. Apply it to your hair from top to bottom. Try using a comb for a more even and complete spread. Secure your hair with a clip and put on a shower cap. Leave over night and wash in the morning. Cinnamon will not only lighten your hair but it will make it smell really nice.
- Apple Cider Vinegar - Combine ½ a cup of apple cider vinegar with a half-cup of water. Apply it to your hair with a sprayer or just dip it in the mix. Leave for about 30 min and rinse afterwards.