Hmm... This is a very interesting question.
Firstly, Anger is part of human nature and in every relationship, anger is always expressed by either of the spouses. It is natural for such to occur because we can't cheat nature. I have lots of friends whom we departed due to anger and now we are back on track. In life, people will always get us angry and we will also surely get some people angry because that's a rule of nature. It's not something we can eradicate from our daily lives. Now the question is how do you handle a stubborn partner who always get angry easily?
I will make some list below about how you can overcome this kind of dilemma.
* PROPER UNDERSTANDING :Any relationship in which lacks proper understanding between the inmates always leads to misunderstanding which leads to insecurity followed by disagreement and ending with divorce. First step is to understand your partner. Learn more about what gets your partner angry easily. Ensure you avoid doing things that prompt your partner's anger. Once you are able to understand this concept, the chances of your partner getting angry will be very slim because you've already known what can make your partner loose his/her temper and I am very sure you won't want to make your partner get angry by doing what he/she dislikes.
* APPLYING LAW OF RECIPROCITY:The law of reciprocity in this case means you apply the inverse of what your partner is doing. When your partner gets angry, you must not show any form of anger towards your partner. Remember anger is just like a burning fire, and the best way to kill the burning fire is to apply cool water. This means when one is angry, the other must be cool. Do not revert your anger towards your angry partner because it increases the problem of the situation and it worsens the situation. Always make sure you don't show your anger to your partner. Always try to keep or hide your anger and embrace your partner with a smile. The law of reciprocity can't be applied without you knowing the principle of humility.
* APPLY HUMILITY PRINCIPLE: There are lot of chaos and breakups in relationship today due to the absence of humility between the both partners. Everyone are being misled by egocentric nature which affect the progress of relationship and love. Always ensure you admit you are wrong whenever you are wrong. Always learn to use the word "I am sorry". The word "I am sorry" can solve many problem in our daily lives but the problem is that we allow our ego take over us such that we lack modesty and humbleness. Relationships can't progress when there is no submission and humility between you and your partner. When your partner get angry, ensure you apologise to him/her , comfort him/her and solve the problem with a cool kiss.
* MAKE USE OF THE SHOWER: Anger is kind of related to the heat from fire because they both burn out and increase drastically depending on the driving force. Water is the only cure for killing fire and reducing body temperature. Tell your partner to have GP take some bath because it will surely reduce the high temperature in your partner's body. This point sounds funny and astonishing but believe me, it's something that works. Make use of cold water to bath whenever you are angry. Your anger will surely be reduced and eventually come to an end.
* CHECK OUT FOR THE AFFECTION:Ask your partner "Do you still love me"? Love is the only practice that develops affection between two mutual partners and the absence of love decreases the affection between the partners. A partner who truly care about you will always find a means of sacrificing anything for you. I am not saying your partner won't get angry with you, but it won't be an everyday occurrence. Always make sure your partner still loves you because true love wade off anger and promote peace between people.
* ACCEPTING AS A SHORTCOMINGS:As we all know, no one is perfect. Your partner whom get angry will always have something very good in jim/her. Let's find a means of accepting people's shortcomings because we ourselves aren't perfect. We also have our short comings which we will also have to deal with. Embrace your partner and let him/her knows that he/she is the best you can ever have. Always remember the good things about your partner and ignore just that one shortcoming from your partner.
I hope this will help. Let's always ensure we promote peace, care and love amongst ourselves to build a better world.
Remember to upvote if you found this helpful. Thanks for reading.
I would suggest changing the perspective on this one to why do I have a partner that I feel a need to control or why am I tolerating an abusive relationship. It's never about the other person as we don't control other people. That's my main suggestion to this entire question, but I'll break it down a little bit more.
The best way that I've found to handle relationships with others that I find in some way toxic is to clearly define my own boundaries and assertively express them. For example, if someone gets mad and yells at me or throws things, I tell them how that makes me feel and clearly explain that I'm not going to tolerate that behavior as I don't need that kind of stuff in my life. If they cross that boundary then I leave.
Obviously situations and relationships are complicated and we all have to figure out what works best in our own lives. I try to approach things in a way that is as unbiased as possible and always consider that it's not up to me to change anyone else. If someone genuinely makes a mistake, that's easy enough to forgive, but if mistakes keep happening over and over again, then there's likely more going on there.
No one owes me anything and I owe no one else anything. I am responsible for my own boundaries and other people are responsible for theirs. Respect other's boundaries as best as I can even when they aren't respecting mine, it's easier to leave a situation than to explain why I did something that I regret later.
Outrage = D-Outrage - Threat - If not channelised.
1.Many of us are encountering outrage day by day at a wide range of level.
It is an extremely normal,habitual emotion,labelled as a negative feeling.
2.Understanding the source of outrage is basic to comprehends it's motivation and understanding it's motivation is consummately vital to learn, retrospect,and knowing the technique for handling it in an a useful way.
An adage by Aristotle depicts the fitting setting of outrage
"Anybody can wind up irate that is easy,but to be furious with the opportune individual at the perfect time line,and for the correct reason and in the correct way - that isn't inside everybody's power,and that isn't simple.
3.There are two sorts of outrage.
Distortive outrage is characterized as the "terrible" outrage towards an apparent bad behavior where no wrong happened truly.
It's started by-individuals who hurt us,due to stress,fatigue,unrealistic desires and frustrations.
Sentiments of dissatisfaction and frustration bolsters this kind of outrage.
To process this sort of outrage
"Simply stop the outrage and accumulate the precise and honest data to process your outrage."
Authoritative outrage is characterized as the "great" outrage towards any sort of genuine,truthful wrongdoing,ill-treatment,abuse, Bad form and infringing upon of laws.
It's started by infringement of good morals and laws.
Keeping in mind the end goal to perceive it,always answer two inquiries
a. Was a wrong extremely dedicated?
b. Do you have every one of the actualities?
Keeping in mind the end goal to explain this kind of anger,either stand up to the individual or simply choose to neglect the offense in the wake of educating the individual.
6.The practical truth of outrage is to inspire us to positive,loving activity that will leave things superior to anything we discovered them.
7.Anger resembles a red light blazing on the dash of an auto.
It demonstrates that something needs quick consideration.
8.Anger can be an intense and positive motivator,useful to push us toward adoring and vivacious activity to right wrongs and right bad form - yet it can likewise turn into a seething, wild power.
With less or no immaturity,we disregard setting things right and wind up compounding the situation.
9.Whenever you are irate with somebody with whom you have a relationship,two questions are Constantly Principal -
Is my reaction positive - does it have the potential for managing the wrong and recuperating the relationship?
2. Is my reaction cherishing - is it intended for the advantage of the individual at whom I am furious?
10.There is a five stage self thoughtful procedure to look at the outrage without anyone else's input
a. Intentionally recognize yourself that you are furious.
b. Limit your prompt reaction.
c. Find the focal point of your outrage.
d. Break down your alternatives.
e. Make productive gut move.
The over five stage process channelise outrage to a productive way and it vanishes the negative weightage rapidly.
Outrage administration in a relationship-
1.Acknowledge the truth of your outrage or the other individual's outrage, recollecting that outrage itself isn't corrupt.
2.Agree to recognize outrage to each other.
Try not to make your accomplice and don't enable your accomplice to figure about how your are or how they are feeling.
"Speculating amusements and suspicions execute a relationship without truth and it pulverizes the holiness of the relationship."
3.Always concur that verbal or physical blasts against the other individual are not suitable responses to outrage - they will just and dependably compound the situation.
4.Agree to look for a honest and bona fide clarification before making a hasty judgment - The individual may supply important missing data that could change the whole comprehension of the issue.
5.Agree to look for determination and compromise - With more data from and to your accomplice and the Fuller perspective,you are prepared to discover an answer tasteful to both of you.
6.Always.Always..Always… consent to assert your adoration for each other - after the determination is settled, verbally pronounce your affection for each other.