Yes! There are a couple know dangers of wearing eyelashes extensions which include:
- Allergies, caused by the glue used to apply the fake lashes and the solvent used to remove them,
- They can attract mites, especially if they have not been cleaned well.
- Bacteria build-up is a very big concern with lash extensions so it's very important to keep good hygiene when using them.
- Infection of the cornea.
- Swollen eyelids and red eyes
- If corneal scarring occurs from bacterial conjuctivitis it could lead to temporary or permanent loss of vision.
- Temporary or permanent loss of eyelashes.