Love is a strong feeling that until it is felt, difficult to understand. I remember the first time I had fallen in love, I didn't know it was love until after some months. I am a very analytical person so I had to sit down and do a mental search/calculation of the whole scenario and I concluded that I was in love. These few tips and more helped me realize that I was in love:
Do you experience any of these, then there is a slight chance that you are in love.
I've never fallen in love with a girl before but when I have fallen in love with a man, it has felt like I was walking on air at first. After a little while, it has felt like I could trust them and I wanted to build a life with them. I think about them often and I like feeling like a team. That's what love feels like to me.
I think different people surely will have different answer to this question, I mean we all have different "Symptoms/Clues" that we are indeed inlove.
As I was saying we all have different symptoms when we are inlove, in my case I really don't realize that I love the person right away. It always take some time before it strike me that "Whoooaaa, I didn't realize it but I love hits me."
So here are some of those symptoms and clues that makes me realize that "I'm inlove with her"
If you recognize yourself in one of there following symptoms, doubt is no longer allowed.
· You take an inexpressible pleasure in mentioning her name at all, talking about her to all your acquaintances whatever the theme or mood of the moment, you need to make her exist so around you.
· Your heart beats when you know you're going to see her, when you're with her, when you're waiting for a phone call, and every time you check your e-mail. To be honest, you are convinced that a heart attack in the coming days can not be ruled out.
· All the love songs and the poems of the world speak to you now with a clear clarity and obviousness, and you do not conceive that one day they could be described as syrupy or exaggerated.
· You find yourself taking more care of yourself: clothes, food, hairdressing, etc., you now treat your person with special respect and attention.
· You only want to see her. Even if you continue to see your friends and loved ones, those hours spent with them seem more bland.
· Life suddenly seems to have acquired new colors, everything seems sublime and you feel able to face the whole earth.
· You feel connected with the whole earth, and so intensely alive, so constantly on the brink of excitement the most exhilarating, that you would almost sing of joy.
Being in love is not just thinking that that person should be with you or that you want to see her all the time.
To be in love is to think of the other person first than you, first of all she is, then you are.
You think about how to make her happy, how she would look beautiful with a dress you saw in a store or on the internet.
You think of places that you would like to be with, what I would say about it, the opinion you would have about something you like, imagine what a conversation with her would be like.
But more importantly, you want to be with her when you are surrounded by people, when you are at a party or a meeting, you just think "I hope she was here" at that moment, you know that you are in love.
if you have fallen in love with someone then some perfect indications would be like :
• You'll miss her a lot and all the time she will appear in you mind
• you will feel happy to be or nearby of her
• you will care a lot more about her and you will took her more often when she is nearby
• you will feel like she is everything for u and you would love to spend more time with her
• you will take care of her feelings and try to keep her happy and smiling
All above are the indications that your have fallen in love or you are in love with someone .