There are a few ways but most of them will cost you lots of money.
I honestly don't know why people get obsessed by wanting to get onto trending. There are very few posts that can do it just on organic votes..
If you want to try and do it organically you have to write something exceptional that gets resteemed by other users and goes viral. This is very rare and haven't seen it happen.
I have seen what the trending page looks like without voting bots and you are looking at roughly $100 on vote value. that normally will include an upvote from one user or the author pushing it up in value.
A good example is Haejin's posts they are around the $80 mark but two votes make up $74 of the total. One vote is worth more than $50.
To give you an idea why it is not worth it financially there is a post on trending right now. The rewards currently stand at $506.19 and the user has spent $446.00 from vote bots. Because it is frowned upon from other users as they believe the post is not a $500 true value it has been down voted by over $50. They do this as hey feel the user is abusing the reward system.
Once we calculate how much it has cost the user maybe you will think twice about trying to get onto trending by any other way than writing a well written article.
Post rewards $506.19 -$126.55 curation = $379.64. This equates to a $66.36 loss and is a waste of money. The user would have been better of writing a post and organically making some rewards by normal upvotes.
The trending page just doesn't make sense and you may pick up an extra follower here and there but you can also make enemies who will down vote your material with flagging.
There are different ways to make our content on steemit front page let us discuss one by one:
1) If we have written the blog with good articles and also we include good adverb which can attract the people to read the blog.
2) In our blog the blog should be unique than others so we can have it on the steemit front page.
3) If blog is unique then we can used different tags so with the help of different tags we can have a chance to get our post on front page of the steemit account.
4) Once we calculate how much it has cost the user maybe you will think twice about trying to get onto trending by any other way than writing a well written article.
5) Post rewards $506.19 -$126.55 curation = $379.64. This equates to a $66.36 loss and is a waste of money. The user would have been better of writing a post and organically making some rewards by normal upvotes.
6) If we have good steem power than we can make our post to have trending position by giving steem power to community and so we have at front page.
The above given points will be helpful to everyone to have our post on the top of the steemit account.
Thanks for Readings