At some point in life, people have an unrequited love, that is, we want someone who does not love us in the same way or who does not appreciate us. Having an unrequited love can create an obsession that is not healthy at all, and you may feel an emptiness inside, maybe you do not concentrate on studies or work, you may think about her all day and you can even get there to get depressed!
Maybe many people find it silly that someone suffers from an unrequited love, or they will say "There are more women in the world" (that's true) but everyone heals in due time and everyone has to live their own experience.
1) Accept that she doesn't love you in the same way that you love her, and that's not why it's wrong ... you have feelings for her and that's fine, but she has no feelings towards you and that's ALSO GOOD ... Remember that no one is obligated to love you or accept your love, love is not forced love feels, and if someone doesn't feel it is simply not for you.
2) Analyze well why you like her, and try to discover if it is just a physical attraction, a sentimental attraction, or simply an obsession because it is someone you can't have.
Human beings are complicated, we want what we can not have and what we can have we do not want it ... try to really define if she likes you, and if that has her, you can get it in any other woman who is worth it.
3) Imagine and accept your life without her being included (at least sentimentally).
If the girl you like is a friend then you should keep their friendship, but of course you should take your time to get away from her and heal your pain, but after that, you should continue with your friendship.
If it is not a friend but a common girl because imagine your life without her, and you will realize that it is not so bad eh!
4) Distract yourself, live your life, have a corresponded love can be just as painful as a dislike for breaking a relationship, so do not get depressed boy, come out, have fun, go out with your friends, go to parties, go out cinema, dance, do some sport, do whatever you want but enjoy AND FORGET her, there are many good things in the world that you can take advantage of.
5) You must remember that the fact that she does not love you does not mean that there is something wrong with you ok? YOU ARE PERFECT, she is perfect, we are all perfect with different realities and different tastes !! That doesn't mean there is something wrong with either of you. Don't blame her or hate her, she doesn't rule over your feelings like you can not send in yours.
Stop asking yourself why she does not love you, and start asking you how it really affects me that she doesn't love me?
Stop looking for love, he appears when you are least looking for it, a person will come who will be made for you, and will love you and your faults and your virtues, without buts and without conditions, and there you will laugh at your self from the past and you will say: I don't know why I was sad for her ...
Value yourself a little more. She is not taking you seriously and you deserve something more. If you have been unfaithful once, you can do it again at any time, and even more if you have forgiven. The latter makes her see you as something safe, hard to lose. It is hard, but it is best to show that it is not so.
Leave her. Maybe that's how you learn to value yourself and come and look for you again. In any case that woman will not make you happy, she will always have you suffering because she is demonstrating that you can not trust her.
Be careful, you can end up wrapped emotionally and sentimentally without having a future with that person. Next, we present you with the clearest signals that will allow you to discover the true intentions of that girl. Play with you? Does he love you? In the following lines you will discover ...
You are not the only one in your life ...
If the case is that the woman with whom you leave tells you that she is confused in relation to her feelings towards you. In addition, he does not stop seeing his ex and makes it clear that he has a complicated love life. Then, you must keep in mind that you are not the only one in your life.
Similarly, if you know that you have another relationship, but still does not stop seeing you or calling you. So, you have no future with her. Surely she will tell you that she is not happy in her relationship, that things with her boyfriend go very badly and that it is a relationship that will end sooner or later. If that is the case, do not be fooled.
If you are not sure that you will stay by your side in the right way. You must know how to identify the serial infidels and the best thing in these cases is to get away. It is not worth being part of love triangles where no one will benefit. And the safest thing is that you end up hurt.
She takes too much care of her space ...
We all need our space. However, it is not normal for that space to be so jealously protected. If it turns out that the girl you're dating is a mysterious woman and you do not know her more than what she shows you or says. Then, something is not right.
In a relationship respecting the space of each person is fundamental, but this in turn is also shared in some way.
If you do not know your girl's family and there is always an excuse for her, maybe she does not want you to know her. Also, if you barely know about your friends and you are not part of their social circle, you may not want to show them. They are signs of what happens to you.
Completely excluding yourself from your life is not normal. You must analyze the situations if you experience any of these signals. Perhaps it is convenient to ask yourself if it is worthwhile to be with someone who seems to hide from others.
She never says that you are her boyfriend ...
Although for you it is the woman of your life and to all you make it known. It does not mean that it is the same for her. If you are with that girl who, when you present her, only says your name or uses the adjective "friend", then something is very wrong. In the intimacy it seems that they are dating and have a relationship, but before the world you may not be more than a friend.
If at the time of talking about you, he never mentions you as his boyfriend is because he does not consider you as such. She does not feel comfortable with you or does not care that others know she has a relationship with you. It is hard to recognize, but if this is your case, think twice before continuing with the situation.
She has no respect for you ...
From the fact of flirting with other guys in front of you, to the use of hurtful words and rude attitudes, they can be a sign that he does not respect you at all. The lack of consideration is a clear signal that you do not care about that person.
It is inconceivable to support these attitudes. In these cases, the best thing you can do is to terminate the relationship. There is no future where respect does not exist. Consideration and kindness are key to maintaining a relationship.
If all these signs are presented in your relationship, then you have two options. The first, get away and look for other ways away from that girl who does not care about you. And the second one, use your head and put aside your heart. Everything will depend on you.
I was trying a plagarism checker, i didt copy but ill add some sources that apears on the plagarism checker:
Sam Smit song
If you're talking about romantic love, various reasons could be responsible for a person that you're truly interested in not to reciprocate your love. Before I would go ahead to list some of those reasons, this is one advise that I would want to give to you: "Don't beg, displease yourself, pretend to be who you're not, or cajole anyone to love you". Anyone that can't love you for who you are doesn't deserve your attention and love.
Ok, back to the question " why doesn't she love you?" Though your question is quite broad because it doesn't give any clue about how long you've known this person and the sort of closeness that exist between you two. Let me assume that both of you are friends or acquaintances. If this is the case, here are some possible reasons why she isn't reciprocating your love;
1. She's put you on the friend zone: when you act like a friend before a lady that you like, she would treat you like a friend; unless she's very much also interested in building a relationship with you. If she isn't, she would be very glad to keep you in the friend zone prison.
2. She isn't attracted to you: A lady that has nosexual attraction to you would never consider being in a relationship with you because you don't represent her idea of the type of partner she would want to be with. Attraction is a very key element in relationship building and falling in love. If she isn't attracted to you, it would be difficult for her to love you.
3. You've not let your intention known to her: most people would have left the friend zone long before they became permanent residents there if they had made their intentions known to their prospects. They kept acting nice and keep hoping that she would get the message. My friend, open your mouth and tell her your feelings for her. Invite her on a date and let her know your intention.
Friends don't go on dates. The more you keep quiet, the more you get placed in the friend zone and lose the chance of having her heart. Open your mouth and confidently tell her what you feel for her. It's better for you to know your standing with her, than for you to keep having hope in a hopeless situation.
4. You try too hard to get her attention : guys behave sissy-like whenever they try too hard to get a lady's attention. And no lady would want to be with such type of a guy. You gotta be yourself and let her like you for being yourself. Don't try to show-off or become what you're not because you want to get a lady. It makes you behave and appear stupid before her. Be yourself and don't put pressure on yourself to always prove yourself whenever she's around. If she doesn't like you for being you, acting like a sissy won't make her like you either. Stop giving your crush undue attention, it would get into the head of some of the and make the want to trample on you.
5. She has a boyfriend : being nice to a lady because you want her to leave her boyfriend is a very stupid thing to do. There are so many unattached ladies out there that would appreciate you attention and reciprocate your love gestures. Don't go on wasting your time on a lady that's still in a relationship with someone else. It makes you look selfish and stupid.
If a lady doesn't reciprocate your love gestures, there's nothing that you can do to make her change her mind. move on to someone that would be pleased to have someone like you and stop wasting your time on those that think that you don't worth them. You actually worth much more if you know your way.